Rest assured we are here for you and your pets.
To protect everyone, as much as possible, and to continue providing our essential service we have implemented the following.
The safety of the public and our staff is paramount.
· We are here to see routine and urgent cases.
· When you attend the surgery please telephone on arrival and remain in your car.
· We are offering video consultations, please telephone to schedule an appointment.
· We are practising social distancing by keeping at least 2 metres (3 steps) apart at all times. All staff are wearing face coverings inside the practice.
· We ask that clients wait in their cars, wherever possible, until the vet is ready.
· Most consultations will be carried out whilst you wait in your car. The vet will take a history from you and then take your pet into the practice for a physical examination.
· We will ask you to pay over the phone (where this is possible) and will hand you any prescribed treatment while you wait in your car.
· For those who are over 70, or those with long-term health conditions we ask that someone else attend with your pets.
· We ask all owners not to bring their pets to the surgery if they are self-isolating because of suspected or confirmed Covid-19.
· We are seeing routine consultations for pets.
· We are carrying out all routine annual booster vaccinations.
· For those self-isolating, if your pet requires treatment, call the practice for further advice.
· If you are worried or need further advice please call us on 02892667544
Click and Collect Service
Where possible please order your repeat prescriptions / food requests etc via our website. When they are ready to collect we will give you a call, so please give us the best number to contact you on.
We will ask you to pay over the phone (where this is possible) and will hand you your items while you wait in your car.
Reception / Surgery Opening Times During Covid-19
Our reception opening times have changed slightly during the restrictions.
8.30am - 7pm Monday to Friday
Thank you to everyone for their support, look after each other and stay safe during this difficult time
Geoff and The Team at Advance Vets